1. Assist AC team with reimbursement processing; material purchase and completing GR; travel arrangement.
2. Responsible for admin tasks of the department, such as doing the regular 5S, planning company activities etc.
3. Support other financial projects: daily archiving, provide support to tax and sales progress and fixed asset check etc.
4.Handle other department matters needed .
1. Master/Bachelor’s degree is preferred
2. Fluent English in reading and writing
3. Pay attention to details and be proactive
4. Be familiar with working software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
5. Good communication skills and outgoing
6. Prefer 5 days/week and at least 6 months.
1. Internship in the Top 500 Global corporations.
2. Nice intern salary, team atmosphere, shuttle bus service, free meals, various activities etc.
3. Systematic Training and mentorship is provided.
No. 99, Tian Yuan Road, High-tech West District, Chengdu (成都市高新西区天源路99号).
Siemens provide free breakfast/lunch, shuttle bus, and festival and birthday gift for intern.